QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Flow is back!

flow3

What's up my friends... I'm back!!!

And still Addy free! Started this journey the day after thanksgiving last year and boy has it been quite the journey. Coming up on a year being clean in less than a few months.

Throughout my journey... I have gotten divorced, found love again, lost my job but got a new kick ass good paying job, battled depression but found happiness, lost most all of my friends but found new ones, and most importantly I never gave up!!! To say that the past year was anything other than a complete ass kicking in every way possible would be a gross understatement. I hardly resemble the person that I was while on adderrall in any way nowadays. Im a much different person than before. A much happier and better human being in every way possible.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to you guys... couldn't have done it without many of you guys support. What a kickass caring community we have here.

Bluemoon, alwaysawesome, dogg, liltex.... you guys helped me thru the toughest time in my 35 yrs of existence and for that I'm forever grateful.

Wish everyone luck in their own journeys... and please remember... NEVER GIVE UP!! It's all worth it in the end to stick it out and beat this. Much love my friends!!

• Like 3

Thank you guys! You all are awesome, great, caring people'

Moon... If I still struggle with anything it's most definitely the fautigue. Seems to completely come in waves for me. Go a while without it, then bam... hits me pretty hard. I think it has a lot to do with the amount of stress I'm dealing with at the time tho. I've never been one to handle stress very well and it seems to really take a toll on my adrenal glands. Staying positive most definitely boosts my energy levels... Boredom sucks me dry. I've learned that I need meaning in life to function at my best. I'm still a work in progress, don't get me wrong, but am confident I'm on the right track.

Good luck to you and thanks for all your support... it most definitely got me thru the toughest stages.

• Like 2