QuittingAdderall.com Forums

10 Months Adderall Free

Subtracterall

Could you go into detail how your moods are day to day, month to month?

I quit adderall to be happy and I take it to be happy. But yeah if you could tell me if you're truly more content now then before it would be great to hear , considering I'm hypedddd on my second pill of the day right now after quitting cold turkey for almost a week lol 

Congrats! 10 months is definitely a turning point for the best. At 12 months there will be even better days and it continues to get better into your second year! I’m so glad you didn’t take that piece of Adderall I’m not sure I could resist at 10 months. There’s no turning back now you are kicking ass! Fuck Adderall!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Alyssa said:

Also congrats. I can't even do a week so 10 months is unimaginable. 

I used to think there was no way I could go longer than a day or two without adderall. I wasn't truly ready to quit taking it until I was so unhappy with my life that I just couldn't take it anymore. I tried so many times and only got like 3 days into it before taking another and then staying on it. This time just felt different. It was almost like my body was telling me that I need to stop. I've been off it for a little less than three months and although recovering REALLY sucks, for the first time in a long time I feel like my life is heading toward a much more positive direction :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nicole88 said:

This pretty much sums it up for me as well 

what made y'all so unhappy? Like what was the turning point? personally I'm not gonna lose my job (don't have one) or get kicked out of college etc. did y'all have some kind of "rock bottom"?