QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Zoom Meetup

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interesting in joining as well.  Problem is I am quarantining with my wife 2 kids and in-laws and this is something I would want total privacy to do comfortably.  Please include in the invite and I will try my best... For anyone writing on the 12 step/letter writing thread - this sounds like the start of something :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Okay this is awesome!  We have 6 of us who are interested in doing zoom meetings!  Now we just need to brainstorm the best way to set this up.  Should we DM phone numbers/emails and then start an email thread where we choose a day and time?  We could solidify things there like the structure, etc.  If anyone has a better idea than starting an email list, let me know!  I'm down, though... I mean... if I really want to beat this thing, I gotta trust a program.  In AA or NA, you see people there and we just go on the honor principle that who you see here what you hear here let it stay here.  So, I'm down for just trusting that process with a small group of you guys meeting on zoom as well.  DM me your number or email and we'll get started!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MoreMoreMore said:

Hello:) I’ve been looking for a support group for a long time and never found this one. If you’d be willing to have another member I’d be so grateful! Hearing how identical everyone’s experience is to mine makes me feel almost normal. 

We never actually started one but it seems like we should!  Right now I've just been texting with people to strengthen connection!  If u want to message me your phone number I will text u!  I'd not I will find another way for us to connect!

• 1 month later...