QuittingAdderall.com Forums

20 MONTHS SOBER

LILTEX41

Congrats on 20 months!   And two years is right around the corner. I am running on a parallel track. I got 20 months too. I've been so much better I havent been on this site too much either. This site has been such a great support for the past 20 months. I think I still get some PAWS even at 20 months. But overall, so much better. My wife still cant believe she put up with my adderall for so long. She says I am a completely different person. We laugh all the time now. And I am excited that we still have more room for improvement. Have a great weekend. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 5:09 PM, speedracer said:

My wife still cant believe she put up with my adderall for so long. She says I am a completely different person. We laugh all the time now.

its crazy how obviously everyone see's the monster that we fail to see while we're strung out on speed! so glad to hear things are on the up & up for you.

@LILTEX41 i'm doing pretty well (all things considered), though I have some life circumstances that have kind of stalled my progress to the "next stage". its not a bad thing necessarily but I'm kind of stuck in bachelor mode for another year or so lol. its nice because I still have a lot of time to myself, but has seen my alcohol and weed consumption go up quite dramatically. its crazy how quickly you can go from drinking a couple of nights a week to every night, immediately after logging out of work. i think i need a dry month to reset!!

regarding the slowness around here, I know that activity kind of fluctuates pretty regularly, but I wonder if this time it coincides with the lockdowns and many people working from home? Adderall is the kind of addiction that is perfectly happy to be home all day with little to no supervision from bosses or interruptions from co-workers (or people, or family or basically anything!)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...