QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Recently relapsed, sort of..

Kyle_Chaos

I recently got WAY too drunk while I was at home visiting friends, and I relapsed on Concerta. After I got back to Florida, I also took 7 phenthermine (at once, talk about self destructive). I only did this because I was still feeling the Concerta and didn't want to let go of the feeling. It's funny, it truly shows how much worse Adderall is than everything else, because I already feel almost back to normal, and I know if I had taken the same amount of Adderall that I would still be feeling drained.

I hope I didn't set myself back too much :(

Id just get back on the horse right away. it seems like you still have a stash of concerta. Get rid of it and focus on your recovery. I had serious addiction problems with concerta before adderall.actually, i felt concerta was a little bit more addictive. anyway, just get back on the horse.

It took me a little while to get rid of my stash. There was something symbolic about having it around but not taking it, until my 2nd psychosis when I got really drunk, like you. Then I threw it all away. Funny though, I still find pills all over the house -- the other day I was getting dressed and one fell out of the box I keep my hairbands in (!?). Then one in my desk drawer. Then another on the bookshelf.

It's such a great feeling to come across these little reminders of how far I've come. I know you're not supposed to flush, but I have taken a great amount of pleasure in seeing the little orange & blue pills dissolve in to mush as they fall to the bottom of the toilet!

Kyle_Chaos

Hey brother don’t beet your self up jest learn from your relapse. I get it you jest needed a little taste to see what the fuck you where missing well you got your taste now you feel like site for using again this quilt is punishment for you so jest move on and finish your recovery butt if you use again we will need to track you down and kick some butt you catch my drift brother.

Your friend FALCON