QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Hey Falcon, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Our Friend the FALCON

Congratulations in advance for reaching day 90, I think it's around now? If I am counting my days correctly? Maybe I'm a day or two early... but... I just wanted to let you know...

You've been and continue to be an inspiration to me and I lap up every piece of advice you give. If it weren't for this forum I'm almost certain our paths would never have crossed and I would have been a poorer person for it.

When you graduate 90 day adderall free university, I will be having a little virtual toast in your honor. Go, the FALCON. You rock.

:rolleyes:

You are a great asset to this forum, Falcon, and 90 days is a huge mile stone in the recovery process. I gradually lost the mental fog and started getting noticibly more energy and feeling better in general around the ten week to three month mark. Welcome to the period of growth I call the "middle recovery stage", which lasted about six months for me.

• Like 1

Thank you my friends your support got me to this point 90 day mark. If it wasn’t for this web site and the great support from my quitting Adderall friends I probably would have relapsed .I have no desire to use Adderall again and the erg to use has left me. I went thru a great deal of mental and physical pain getting to this point.

I thank all my friends for your support and words of encouragement the past 90 days. We never met but I feel like I know you all because your post are honest and from the heart.

LOVE YOU ALL FALCON