QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

I totally agree clearly people are going to do drugs legal or not the only people who benefit by criminalization and prohibition are gangs, cartels Etc. I'm not really a pot smoker or a drug user I really did enjoy speed for awhile but it made my life so shitty I had to make decision.

• Like 1

Teamwork sucks balls. That's why I work in sales - you're only responsible for yourself.

Okay, today our team performed as though we were at tribal council on surviver. Perhaps the worst team day yet...power grabs, alliances and politicizing. And plenty of fighting as usual. I have had enough. I feel like people on my team have gone nuts, I spent a lot of time just trying to calm everyone down. This team thing is an intern project...we also have our independent projects with our own supervisors. If our hiring was based on this team thing, none of us would get an offer -- I think it comes through in our performance our disjointedness. We now have a few days to prepare for the real thing in front of tons of people. What a dumb mess.

• Like 1

The team came together sort of...but there are a lot of battle scars left on the field. We present on Monday, I think we will be fine. Now everybody is jockeying to be the presentation presenter since it is before many senior level people and an opportunity to impress (my eyes are severely rolling right now). After our presentation Monday, we will be broken into smaller groups to do another presentation and I'm already trying to figure who my worst nightmare of a group would be. Who I hope I don't get. I'm glad we have our slides out together. I am sort of feeling at peace right now, especially because the tension in the group significantly subsided today and things went more productively.