QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

Been hanging on a different board quittingsmokingforum.com interesting dynamic. nicotine and adderall are very different drugs and recovery is somewhat different. one week 1 for no smoking , woot

Yeah, they are totally different. Smoking is like peanuts compared to quitting adderall.

But smoking is super tough too. Hang in there zerokewl. It's so worth it.

We'll see how the test went when the results get mailed out next week.  I really want to do well on the first three tests in this class so I don't have to take the final.  My microeconomics class is officially half done; this week's and next week's quizzes are supposed to be the worst because they cover 3 chapters of information instead of two.  It's a lot of information to cram into 5 weeks vs. the usual 16.  I'm glad that my other three classes are on a more relaxed 8 week schedule.  I don't think that I would survive 4 classes in 5 weeks.  I know it sounds like I might be going to a "for profit" school with these tight schedules but rest easily, I am attending a community college until the end of this year and then I am going to a state college.  One of my friends is going to a very popular "for profit" university and I cringe when we discuss school because of the school's reputation (warranted or unwarranted).  On a high note, I submitted my graduation application today which was a big step for me.

• Like 1