QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

Thanks IR; I didn't allot enough time for my first final so I rushed through and didn't do as well as I'd hoped; 105/130.  I still got an A in the class so I guess it doesn't matter.  I am hoping to have enough energy to crush my last two finals tonight but we shall see what happens.

Glad it's Monday!

• Like 2

Thanks IR; I didn't allot enough time for my first final so I rushed through and didn't do as well as I'd hoped; 105/130. I still got an A in the class so I guess it doesn't matter. I am hoping to have enough energy to crush my last two finals tonight but we shall see what happens.

Glad it's Monday!

Hey, as long as you get the A in the class it totally does not matter. Good job on that one. For the next two, u just need enough to get the A because that's all that matters in the end.
  • Like 2

I know that the final grade in the class is what really matters and that 105 isn't bad but I want to do my best and in this case I could have done better if I had made better decisions.  It really was a good lesson for me to not underestimate the depth of the material in the final.

• Like 2

got my Final grades back. 3.32 GPA for the semester, I was hoping for "slightly" higher, but I guess given the time spent interviewing etc, and the toughness of the classes, this is fine. <_<  Not quite the 4.0 from last semester but...my overall GPA is still high and that's what is more important for me :biggrin:..and best of all, I earned it the adderall free way. :biggrin:

• Like 4