QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

Even with two high incomes/ and a basement suite tenant (very popular in that market) you are still mortgaged until you are 99 years old or something.   I don't think Toronto wages are that great. The sub prime mortage crisis did not hit Canada so we haven't had the correction.   I am so blessed to have a reasonable mortgage in this market.

• Like 2

I've never seen the show, I googled it Toronto and Vancouver have really crazy real-estate markets. Where I live is borderline ridiculous. I had the good fortune of purchasing my condo before the market went bananas. When I moved in my neighborhood was borderline shady but now 10 years later its a really hip neighbourhood.

Never really thought of it but I guess I have a Canadian accent dont-cha-know eh!

http://www.ivillage.ca/living/home/reality-check-house-toronto-now-affordable-french-castle?cmpid=social_20140506_23334934

Do you live in calgary? My husband used to live by 17th ave, 14th st and 15th ave sw.

I hope you have a break planned after this IR. Game of Thrones marathon? 

I cannot wait to be over with this. I took a one hour nap and resumed cramming. Exams from 12-3p and 6-9pm tomorrow. I dont feel good about either them but it is what it is.

I am caught up on Game of Thrones except for last week. But I plan to see lots of movies like Captain America and Spiderman 2 etc...i cant wait for this to be over and done with.

• Like 2

I cannot wait to be over with this. I took a one hour nap and resumed cramming. Exams from 12-3p and 6-9pm tomorrow. I dont feel good about either them but it is what it is.

I am caught up on Game of Thrones except for last week. But I plan to see lots of movies like Captain America and Spiderman 2 etc...i cant wait for this to be over and done with.

I actually rewatched Game of thrones earlier this year start to finish, There are so many subtle plots you miss and stuff. Its almost as entertaining the 2nd time

Thanks for all your encouragement guys. Im DONE with FINALS! I have to move out of my room tomorrow, so i've been up all night packing.  Ive studied intensely and slept only a few hours these past couple days -- but Ive done it all adderall free. I cant wait to fly home Saturday and drown myself in movie theater popcorn like you said ZeroKewl. 

I am very disappointed in many of my close friends here. They have all being doing adderall through finals (and even during non finals periods, who knows how much they do it) even after I told them with all my horror stories. One of them was hospitalized from an adderall induced panic attack on monday. I've warned her so much about this but she just doesnt listen. There's not much I can do but tell her what happened to me. I have one friend who takes adderall because he really thinks he has ADD but I genuinely believe adderall is not a real thing, and that anyone can have attention problems organization problems and ADD is just a way to explain chronic "disorganization" but it is marketed by the pharmaceuticals as way to sell adderall, concerta, ritalin and vyvance.

• Like 1

That is awesome. Its great too that you are heading into your finals with As and basically needing to maintain what you have. You have a great chance at getting that 4.0 (and adderall free!!) I went into my finals needing to fight to bring my grades up. Dont know if it worked. 

Anyway JustinW GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I bet it's SUCH a relief to be done with finals!!! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your time off of school! You know, all we can do is share what we went through with our adderall addiction. It doesn't mean your friends will be adderall addicts, but it's sooo risky, as we all know. I guess I think back and wonder if someone would've told me their horror stories about adderall if I would've considered stopping taking it. Unfortunately, I don't think so, because I liked how adderall made me feel, and I probably would've just denied that it could happen to me. I think it's great you care enough about your friends to share your experiences, though!

• Like 4

Sunday!

GOT and Silicon Valley. Tonight is Peter Gregory's last episode :(

Edit - I'm looking forward to debut of penny dreadful tonight. And I'm loving the new 24 season on Mondays. I've mentioned 24 so many times on this site. It's just as good as when it left off.

• Like 1

I bet it's SUCH a relief to be done with finals!!! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your time off of school! You know, all we can do is share what we went through with our adderall addiction. It doesn't mean your friends will be adderall addicts, but it's sooo risky, as we all know. I guess I think back and wonder if someone would've told me their horror stories about adderall if I would've considered stopping taking it. Unfortunately, I don't think so, because I liked how adderall made me feel, and I probably would've just denied that it could happen to me. I think it's great you care enough about your friends to share your experiences, though!

I AM enjoying my time off!!!! I've been catching up on lots of sleep and rest :)

I hope the fact that she was hospitalized because of adderall, gives her some kind of wake up call here. It's frustrating. But this is how other people felt about me when I was abusing adderall despite everything it was doing to destroy my life. It's frustrating.

• Like 2