QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

Idiot - I had a bad lunch yesterday and I'm sure that contributed to the bad mood.  I didn't want to spend a day in bed; I would rather spend a day in my workshop or out flying but I was frustrated with myself because I still don't have a ton of motivation.  Then my "to do" list started to overwhelm me and it was one big spiral.  I will feel so much better once the structure of school starts again next week.  This all feeds in to the concept of a ~16 month plateau of frustration that has been mentioned in other threads.

Diet is everything. So easy to forget. 

• Like 1

I said "screw it" and went for a quick little flying trip today.  Three take offs and landings is it, but enough to scratch the itch and renew my perspective.  It is such a beautiful day!  There was a hawk out enjoying himself too albeit a little too close to the airport.

• Like 3

I said "screw it" and went for a quick little flying trip today.  Three take offs and landings is it, but enough to scratch the itch and renew my perspective.  It is such a beautiful day!  There was a hawk out enjoying himself too albeit a little too close to the airport.

amazing fly to Canada we can have a coffee 

• Like 2

I like it. U should do more! I think there is a lot of functionality on the backend of this forum software that we haven't used.

I'm slowly but surely learning the forum software. Drastic change alway freaks out users. I played a bit with the ranking system you will note you are now a senior member.

• Like 1

Quit-Once? Where r u?

He hasn't been around since the flame war that happened a couple of weekends ago.  I don't believe that he deserved the treatment that was dealt out but I think that some of the posts were edited so I don't know the whole story.  I hope that we didn't lose an excellent resource because of a lack of netiquette.

• Like 1