QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

I find Game of Thrones is so dense. If you watch from the beginning again you catch all sorts of subtle themes you didn't notice.  It really is the best damn thing on TV since the Wire.

I bet so. One day if I can find the time, I'd like to read the books and get even more details from thestory.

Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Silicon Valley. Sunday TV is the best 

i think i want to start watching Silicon Valley. It was renewed for a second season and its supposed to be really true to life. But also so many people have told me to start watching Newsroom. Maybe I will watch both, lol.

Silicon Valley is a Mike Judge production (Beavis Butthead,Family Guy ).  Newsroom is solid show too, can't go wrong with Aaron Sorkin the dude that invented the walk and talk. I've been a flu ridden puddle on the couch all day so I've soaked up some netflix checkout The 100 as well. 

The 100 is on CW though. I hate CW. Maybe I'll watch 1 episode. I heard Salem was really good. It just debuted last week. I want to watch an episode of that too. Right now my shows are blacklist, following and game of thrones.

Edit I just watched a little bit of Salem and a little bit of 100. They both look promising.

Edit: Silicon Valley is hilarious. This will be the one I watch.

• Like 1