QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

butt cold here too.  Still shitty today doling my best to pull out of the spin.  I stopped taking anti-d's a few weeks ago. I think this was a bad idea. I started again today, I had a really long stretch most of February without PAWS symptoms. I pushed myself really hard to get some projects done. Which likely resulted in my crash. The adderall all-nighter mindset, I need to think marthon not sprint.  Today is 9 months, 

• Like 1

Depression is the number one occupational hazard of programmer creative types like me, Going on off the anti-d's is not good for my equilibrium. I'm not on a huge dose. Winter blues is pretty common so I've been taking vit-d a lot. I'm somewhat amazed a pill i took nine months ago is still wreaking havok on my equilibrium.  Though depression was something I never dealt with pre-adderall. Its positive that I'm recognizing it and dealing with it. I've never done that before hopefully I can shorten the cycles.

The last shit week I had was early January.I'm going to clean my apartment tonight and see if that change of state helps. 

• Like 2