QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

He hasn't been around since the flame war that happened a couple of weekends ago. I don't believe that he deserved the treatment that was dealt out but I think that some of the posts were edited so I don't know the whole story. I hope that we didn't lose an excellent resource because of a lack of netiquette.

I absolutely agree he didn't deserve that. Quit once, come back!

so I thought I would fiddle with some of the forum controls this weekend. I moved the lounge up and changed the ranking system

Newbie 0 posts
Member 20 posts
Advanced Member 100 posts
Senior Member 500 post

what do u think? 

The changes to the order of the sub forums did throw me off a little bit.  It's difficult for me to gauge the impact on navigability because I am just used to the old layout therefore any change impacts me negatively.  I'm not saying change is bad; I am only bringing up my bias due to the relearning curve.  I think that your changes are good and I think it is good to switch things up on occasion so thank you for your work in keeping the forums fresh!

so I thought I would fiddle with some of the forum controls this weekend. I moved the lounge up and changed the ranking system

Newbie 0 posts

Member 20 posts

Advanced Member 100 posts

Senior Member 500 post

what do u think?

that works for me. What was the old method? Advanced member 100 posts? I never knew how one got advanced member status.
  • Like 1

Lol maybe Delta member, I've been on another board for smoking. They are running the same software but they are a much more active community.  I've gotten some really good ideas. 

1) Badges on signature for clean time

2) Noobie pack links (literature, articles etc) that a new member should read

• Like 1

Lol maybe Delta member, I've been on another board for smoking. They are running the same software but they are a much more active community.  I've gotten some really good ideas. 

1) Badges on signature for clean time

2) Noobie pack links (literature, articles etc) that a new member should read

The clean time signature is a good motivational tool. And noobies could def benefit with a starting point...like information about PAWS, Cassie's "non linear post" etc etc...

Yah something like that. I think for the newer members it would be good to have 30, 90, 6month, 1year chips.

- it would serve as milestone

- it would give a senior members post more clout.  Advice from a 15 day guy vs 3 year guy. Experience matters. No offense to the 15 day guys but sometimes their posts are little wacky. 

• Like 1