Greg

12 Miles a Week Runners Club - NEW

436 posts in this topic

You go girl!  

I am on day 6 of daily exercise routine.  21 day fix  DVD routine and 45 minute walks in the neighborhood daily.  I am feeling amazing!  We are leaving for Disney on May 19th and I am determined to get the rest of this weight off so I can wear my swim suit with pride!  I may jog a bit in the neighborhood today...

Get it girl!!

1 person likes this

Back in full swing for half ironman training.  Rode 60 miles yesterday and ran 8.5 miles today.  Feeling stronger than ever!

2 people like this

Starting week 3 of the 21 day fix tonight!  OMG, I forgot that I even had obliques,  but there they are~!!

1 person likes this

My cold has me knocking on death's door...I have not worked out since Monday.  I am really going to try to get a workout in tonight.  I am really struggling.

Just finished a cycling tour.  We did 112 miles on Sat and then 112 miles back on Sunday. This girl is tired!!

I am going to get back on track today...although I am still feeling under the weather, I have to get back on the exercise wagon.

1 person likes this

5 mile run done in the sunshine today.  Feeling good! :)

1 person likes this

Can't someone block this stupid clown above who thinks he is being smart?

I cannot run more then 30 minutes on a treadmill ever! I could go another hour endurance wise but get so bored running in one place! It must be a ADHD thing I don't know how people do it .