QuittingAdderall.com Forums

3 Months Clean Today!

eric

3 hours ago, eric said:

I'm noticing what people were talking about on here about good days being peppered in there and hints of the better days to come.

Yes, totally this! overtime, the number of good days will slowly but surely increase until you're no longer thinking of them as good and bad.

congrats on the hardest 3 months, it will get easier from here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this is amazing news!! IMO you've officially turned the corner out of the darkest days. Your never-look-back mindset is key and the best is truly yet to come. I am so excited for your journey forward, its going to be awesome. you will feel in ways you never thought you might! enjoy

• Like 2

@SleepyStupid Thanks for the congratulations! I thought I was having a bad day yesterday but then realized my allergies were acting up. lol. But yes, I can't wait to get further along to where its "just another day".

@GRFThank you!! I'm excited too and already feel more emotions than I have in years!!

@ALA THanks! Congrats to you and we definitely can do this!

Again, thanks to everyone and all members of this site that have contributed. I've read so much information over the years and the collective advice from multiple users on this site has helped me stay clean (Urge Surfing Technique has helped me tremendously).  But not only the advice on how to deal with urges but the positive messages from people further in recovery that things will get better if you just give it time. 

-Start of my DAY 93

• Like 4

100 days clean!!! Feeling excited about the clean time but also in a lull. Might have an extremely busy day tomorrow or might not.  It's all up to what the weather decides to do.  Just wanted to post that I've hit the 100 day mark and I guess its time to start calculating clean time in months instead of days lol. Best of luck everyone!!!

• Like 1