QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

From what I've seen bad managers are way too uninvolved or way too involved

The project has had delays from the get go. I keep asking for extensions and getting denied.  Lame but getting it done. Kinda wish they would just move the launch.  After labor day has a nice ring to it.  These last minute add on's and rush jobs are why I got so involved with adderall in the 1st place. I get pretty defensive at the end of project. Sleep, diet and exercise are priorities.  

Shot the commercial today. Was nervous but It was fun! Crew said I did a good job.  Its airing in 1700 stores on the TV displays and also online and other places...but dont know anymore details like when  :)

edit - for some reason im so paranoid about saying the brand so i wont to be careful..but i think a lot of you know which one it is...  :D

• Like 1

That feeling you get when a project manager emails you at 11:30PM asking you to have something done by 8 AM and you just dont.  

Z is the project almost over? will you have to continue working with her? 11:30pm is really late to be messaging you. she sounds chaotic.

Shot the commercial today. Was nervous but It was fun! Crew said I did a good job.  Its airing in 1700 stores on the TV displays and also online and other places...but dont know anymore details like when  :)

edit - for some reason im so paranoid about saying the brand so i wont to be careful..but i think a lot of you know which one it is...  :D

is it fruit of the loom does this involve you dancing in your tighty whiteys. 

The project has had delays from the get go. I keep asking for extensions and getting denied.  Lame but getting it done. Kinda wish they would just move the launch.  After labor day has a nice ring to it.  These last minute add on's and rush jobs are why I got so involved with adderall in the 1st place. I get pretty defensive at the end of project. Sleep, diet and exercise are priorities.  

im going to join you on the annoyed at work wagon.

The girl who is supposed to train me to take on a report is completely impatient and refuses to repeat anything twice and some of it is very complicated excel stuff that needs some clarification. What the hell is her problem?????

This is week 3 for me, and this is the last thing i was expecting to experience so early.

im going to join you on the annoyed at work wagon.

The girl who is supposed to train me to take on a report is completely impatient and refuses to repeat anything twice and some of it is very complicated excel stuff that needs some clarification. What the hell is her problem?????

This is week 3 for me, and this is the last thing i was expecting to experience so early.

Wow.  Just wow. Some careful politics need to be exercised here.  Maybe your career as a TV stunt man will take off. 

• Like 1

Wow. Just wow. Some careful politics need to be exercised here. Maybe your career as a TV stunt man will take off.

I def feel less paranoia in this job. Whether they like me or not they are stuck with me for awhile since I signed a contract. Also my new department is much less political than last summer..but I'm still observing the way things work...