QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

Adventure!  Tomorrow I begin a four day, 15 mile backpacking treck into the High Uinta Mountain Wilderness Area (in Utah).

This is a bucket list item.  Haven't done this for ten years.  It seems like towards the end of my Adderall addiction, this kind of adventure was simply not possible due to insecurity issues, and other stupid reasons not to have an adventure.  

I will share a picture or two with all of you upon my return.

• Like 3

Adventure!  Tomorrow I begin a four day, 15 mile backpacking treck into the High Uinta Mountain Wilderness Area (in Utah).

This is a bucket list item.  Haven't done this for ten years.  It seems like towards the end of my Adderall addiction, this kind of adventure was simply not possible due to insecurity issues, and other stupid reasons not to have an adventure.  

I will share a picture or two with all of you upon my return.

That sounds awesome --- definitely send photo...have a great time!

• Like 1

new town...exploring the immediate surroundings

edit - was spoiled by tampa... tampa was really a beautiful place to live...my expectations of a city are too high...this view was right outside my building

http://s3.amazonaws.com/citybuzz/2014/05/moveto-tampa/moveto-tampa-21.jpg

edit again- need to quash this train of thought..im here to work hard and do well not to hang out on the beach 

Im sorry i deleted the posts of above because i was panicking like a nut....long story short..Im shooting a commercial tomorrow for a big brand.

Ive gone over the script like 10 to 15 times. Ive studied this video as an example of a good job someone did on a commercial (that guy is really good) i will do the best i can do. The company is on par with Coca Cola, McDonalds and Walmart so im really stessed but i think I will get through it. I will definitely be popping xanax to get through it. And they promised i will have a script coach to help me with my lines. wish me luck my friends.

Once its over I will add to my bucket list and cross it off..

• Like 2

Don Draper: The reason you haven't felt it is because it doesn't exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one. 

• Like 1