QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

First night without speed. Romantic Comidies are making me cry. But in a good way. Also: I forgot how good pizza is. You guys are awesome! Grateful for this forum!

the wire season 4 made me cry like a baby during early recovery, i remember feeling like the experience had a profound impact on me

it's probably just a lot of built up emotion and stress that has been supressed for such a long time, maybe just finding an outlet through empathizing with characters in a TV show makes it all gush forth like a waterfall, idk just speculating

TV/food escapism is truly a gift during recovery

and you are awesome too!

• Like 1

No energy for the first 30 minutes of the day. Moving around helped. Got a call for a job interview to work with kids who have autism, the universe my be starting to work for me instead of against me now that I'm not completely trapped in myself. About to drink a smoothy and hit the gym to help detox. And age is relative Z, 20 years from now you'll look back and see yourself as a young man! And Hackers was one of my favorite movies in the 90s!

Only feeling slightly burned out instead of fully burned out. My cognitive brain has been stretched and pushed to limits as the learning curve has been steep...and ive been working on projects that have pushed me way outside of my comfort zone.

I thank my fitbit for making me EXTREMELY aware of how much I sleep a night. I aim for 9 and last night i got 6.5...not too bad. If i wasn't hyperfocused on hours of sleep I get every night - i would be a complete and total mess..

Thank you fitbit!!!.

• Like 1