QuittingAdderall.com Forums

2 weeks plus adderall free

Frank B

I probably won't post again but may check in here time to time to maybe give advice to newbie posts for help. I can tell you after 6 years of daily use in two weeks off here how my life has improved: I. Enjoy eating 2. Have dreams again I can't recall having detailed dreams on adderall. 2. More energy ? That ones a hard to believe even for me even but I think it has to do with eating again,, on adderall I had a bagel in the am then could go,until 6pm without the urge to eat and was part of the downfall for mental focus had no fuel 3. Focused myself back on my business got a $7000 bid won last week.. If I was on adderall I probably would have been too focused on my non money making side projects to even go do the bid. 4. Became a better parent can have way more patience. 5. Been able to enjoy some down time without always stressing out. I could make a list of probably 50 more positives at this time but u get the picture I think.

Ok so here is what I really miss from being on adderall after two weeks... Not a damn thing!

I will tell you quitting nicotine is 100x worse than stoping adderall, nicotine is always calling you even after a months! . Adderall thank god does not. It was a really was temptation for 1-4 days but after that the chemical dependency wears off, mentally you just got to kick your ass make yourself productive quit feeling sorry for yourself. This site has great resources follow the steps go easy on yourself the first 2 -3 days be a lazy ass don't push yourself you will know when the time is right to get things going to normal speed. Keep in mind if you can quit smoking this is going to be a breeze Im still not nicotine free but did cut smoking in half off adderall but not gonna stop using nicotine yet a major battle has been won for me I gotta plan ahead for a even bigger battle for the stop smoking.

Thanks to people who posted to me the first couple of days it really helped me out!

• Like 1

FrankB,

I'm very glad quitting adderall has been so easy for you (and a bit envious) but quitting adderall/recovery is different for everyone. If I read this post in my early days, I would think something was wrong with me, because I was basically a zombie for months. I'm not trying to be negative Nancy here. I truly am glad there are lucky people like you who don't miss anything about adderall, but I think this site is reason enough to believe it's a big battle for some people to quit/stay quit. With that being said, congratulations on your quit!!!! And great on cutting back on smoking!

• Like 4