QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Intellectual Achievements After Adderall

blakery123

made this   a game that simulates poverty. Featuresd include a custom CMS, mobile version, the questions in the game are randomized so every-time you play you get a different experience. This is a lot of custom code I worked with a designer, sales guy and another programmer on it.   This game was a big accomplishment which I did not take Adderall, Concerta or smoke cigarettes at any stage of the project. I was pretty wrecked after finishing this project due to stress and I let self care go out the window.  Overall the project was well received by the clients. 

• Like 3

Awesome game you developed. ZK.  I went broke after two days.

About six months after quitting, I became a Certified Pool Operator.  It was a two day class with a lot of math and a certification exam.  It was a pretty minor achievement, but it felt good at the time, to know that my brain was not permanently fried.

I can think of two members who have done well academically after quitting:  Ashley6 finished up her bachelors degree and got a job, all in about two years after quitting.  Greg is finishing up his masters degree in business school and he has been quit for 4+ years.  There are many others too.  Most of the time they move on( beyond recovery and posting on this web site) and you don't hear much from them again. 

• Like 1

I have held a couple jobs since quitting adderall and have been able to focus on major writing projects and see them to completion. It does get better. Sometimes you have to really block yourself from external distractions - I find that putting on electronic music helps, even if it sounds lame.