QuittingAdderall.com Forums

The Struggle Continues

AlwaysAwesome

Even after this long, I am having a really hard time.  In the last few weeks, I have been struggling to get motivated to do anything.  I am tired, sluggish, starving, and just plain miserable.  I need to get my sh*t together, but I am having trouble motivating myself to do anything positive.  I have gained back almost all of the weight I lost.  I know that it will get better, but I am just junk right now.  Not trying to bring anyone down, but I promised to be honest so that recovery was not sugar coated.  So, there you go...

• Like 3

Even after this long, I am having a really hard time.  In the last few weeks, I have been struggling to get motivated to do anything.  I am tired, sluggish, starving, and just plain miserable.  I need to get my sh*t together, but I am having trouble motivating myself to do anything positive.  I have gained back almost all of the weight I lost.  I know that it will get better, but I am just junk right now.  Not trying to bring anyone down, but I promised to be honest so that recovery was not sugar coated.  So, there you go...

AlwaysAwesome, on the bright side we are both now TV stars ;) You will be on an AMC show and im in a commercial...

Seriously I think what you are going through is totally normal at 13 months. I couldnt even get out of bed at the time period of my recovery. I think you know well...that this how it goes unfortunately..Im at 4 years and 9 months and i still get PAWS ... adderall recovery is looong.

• Like 3

I can so relate to how you're feeling, AlwaysAwesome. I'm close to a year of being Adderall free and lately I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I have a mountain of yoga pants and oversized t-shirts to clean and fold (I'm too big to fit into anything else) and have zero energy to get my daughter ready for back-to-school. Just know you're not bringing anyone down. I appreciate your honesty. We're not alone in our struggle but you know what we are? We are not depending on Adderall to get by. We're feeling it all. In my opinion, a day of no motivation is better than an Adderall amped day of crazy. xoxo

• Like 3

• 6 months later...