QuittingAdderall.com Forums

5 mgs and debating if I should

Bubbagump99

So I'm down to 5mgs from my 30.. And still alive to talk about it.. Go figure. 🙄

I'm so lazy.. Tired, and depressed.. Not just from ad but bc of things going on in my life. Debating if I should join this crazy program at this gym nearby. It's for 42 days.. not a normal gym.. seems like a fun boot camp if you can imagine that. Feel like I want to but I just wanna go home and laydown everyday after work hshaha

Feel like I need someone to force me to get off my a$$

sigh

By the time I cut down from 60 a day to 10mg that small amount just seemed to irritate me so only did it like a week just felt like it was a tease. For sure join a gym even if you can do all the same exercises at home their is something about being in a gym you can feed off that energy of others to help yourself work out harder.

• Like 1

I agree with Frank. I almost felt worse just taking a little bit than when I took none at all. When do you plan on taking your last pill, Jen? Proud of you for how far you've come so far :)

And boot camp sounds rather intense for so early in your quit. I wouldn't commit to something that intense just yet, but that's just me! Haha 

• Like 1

I would lay out your pills keep only what's needed to achieve your cut off date deadline. If you have extra sitting around or access to a new script your setting yourself up for failure. From failing a couple times myself quitting I know you can't go into quitting lukewarm with a safety net of pills ready for backup if you do your brain is has not set its sights on quitting because you'll be constantly thinking of those pills you have on hand. I would advise before that quit date pick up some L-Tyrosine I think it helps if you look at 5 hr energy shots it's listed in them so obviously it has been proven to boost but the pills are cheaper and have it with coffee for the caffeine. I also take Lions mame not sure if it's helping or not but was recommended on here and ever since I've taking it and L-Tyrosine I've felt better. The boot camp may be a good idea but I can tell you this u may be able to make yourself work out harder then anybody else but come home and still be lazy. Don't take that in a negative way because no matter what working out will help.

• Like 1