QuittingAdderall.com Forums

" THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE RELOADED" WELCOME ALL!!

Freedom's Wings

Amy,

Still in the running??

I'm sitting in the stands cheering you guys on right now..... I'll come blazing back in here eventually, feeling overly confident and giving out advice to every post I see.... One day my quit is going to stick. I'm always lurking around here, checking on you awesome people:). Xooooo

• Like 3

Day 6 and going strong. I have taken Adderall off and on since I was 16. I am now 23 going on 24. I have an awesome job, a great family, and a few close friends who I'd do anything for. For the past years, It's been war between a naturally funny, spunky, chunky gal and an evil, narcissistic monster, all because of a pill. I love the way I've felt the past week. Sure, I've been lazier, but I've been more patient and funny like old times. I've also laughed a lot more than I have in years. This is the longest I've gone in years without taking the pill. I'm a television personality, so there's a lot of pressure to be thin, but you know what? Life is so much better without it, so the 10 pounds I'll probably gain from quitting is pale in comparison to the derailment of my life on Adderall. Please, let's support each other and uplift each other as we continue this journey. So happy to have found this site. I joined a gym 2 weeks ago and I've only been a few times. I'm not going to push myself too hard until the cravings subside. 

• Like 2

Good work. I expect you are really feeling it now. Just get through the first month.  Netflix, sleep whatever you need to do to get through it you do it. 

Chipping away at my Steam backlog ;)

Btw, Day 19.  I can't remember ever hitting the fridge so hard in my life.

• Like 1

I abused the stuff pretty hard. So when I quit I was almost in a coma. I slept a lot, thankfully life had given me a timeout and i could just chill for awhile. Sleep is when the brain does repairs .  Watch the sugar is my only advice.  Read the articles on what to expect.