QuittingAdderall.com Forums

9 months without adderall

fkadderall

This drug has made me feel emotionally and psychologically handicapped. Who knows about the neurotoxic side effects. It has made me empty.I'm trying to get a good grade on an essay and I know its very much possible with the help of adderall. I'm 9 months without pills in a few days. My brain still feels dazed and confused at times. My emotions are still crappy. I'm sure adderall helps but I honestly don't want to abuse it should I take it then break my progress. I don't find any positive effects from abuse so that's def not an option. I just want your opinion and if you think I should not take it then I def won't.

Play the tape forward.  Imagine yourself going back down the road you've already been down and starting back at ground zero - addicted, trapped, and obsessed with this drug.

Now play the tape forward if you keep progressing without adderall and think about when you get to 1 year.  :)  Imagine how even though you are still struggling, it is less than when you originally quit. Have faith and hope the longer you are clean, the easier it becomes. Trust us with years clean.

You got this!

• Like 4